Dr. Marrone DC of Northeast Ohio DOT Physicals, provider of $89 DOT Physicals, wants you to be prepared to help make sure your exam goes as smooth as possible. Please review the basic checklist below or call the doc directly anytime at (216) 532-3368 with any questions.
What to bring to your CDL Medical Exam:
- Driver’s License
- Current CDL Medical Card (if applicable)
- Eyeglasses, Contacts or Hearing Aids if you wear them
- A List of Medications and Dosage
- Bring your most recent A1C reading from your physician.
- History of heart surgery, heart attack or other cardiac condition?
- A letter of clearance to safely operate a commercial vehicle is required from your cardiologist, including a normal EKG must be provided.
- Treated for a mental health condition?
- You need a letter of clearance from a mental health professional indicating your condition is stable and any medications do not interfere with your ability to safely operate a commercial vehicle.
- Diagnosed with sleep apnea?
- You must use a CPAP mask and present printed compliance of 70% or greater.
A CDL Medical Card issued following your successful DOT Physical is valid for up to 24 months. In some cases, it may be necessary to issue a CDL Medical Card for less than 2 years when it is necessary to monitor a condition, such as high blood pressure.
FMCSA Certified DOT Physical Exams
Again, if you have questions about how best to prepare for your $89 DOT Physical and how to be certain it goes as smoothly as possible, call Dr. Marrone personally at (216) 532-3368 and he will help you best navigate the health rules and regulations. Or for more information you can visit the FMCSA website.
Dr. Marrone is an FMCSA Certified Medical Examiner listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners. To learn more about Dr. Marrone of Northeast Ohio DOT Physicals, click here.
Read reviews about Dr. Marrone of Northeast Ohio DOT Physicals, click here to visit Northeast Ohio DOT Physicals on Google Maps.